The Church is located at the heart of Sta. Cruz, Manila. The Jesuits commenced on June 20, 1619 its first church in the area, where the image of Our Lady of the Pillar enshrined.
The gate of China Town, facing the Sta. Cruz Church
The Carriedo Fountain
a devotee of san Lorenzo Ruiz
The Lady of the Pillar on her thrown
The Our Lady of the Pillar at her “carossa” during the feast of Sta. Cruz for year 2011.
The Bell Tower of the church at the left wing